* Conscience, which is both nurturing and protective, is within us, so we can easily utilize it.
* Conscience is the key to spiritual strength.
* Conscience and virtue go hand in hand.
* Conscientious individuals live longer, as shown by a seventy year follow-up study of over 1,500 people.
* Conscience can be an extremely powerful element of psychological health.
* Living by a well-informed conscience promotes inner tranquility, discipline, and happy relationships. Living by conscience
involves the good use of will power to promote healthy life-styles.
* Seven of the twelve steps of AA and similar groups are about ways to use conscience in making right choices.
* Healthy conscience is the most significant feature of the strong survivors of dysfunctional families.
* Mahatma Gandhi and others who used his approach transformed individuals, communities, and nations for the better by
using the power of conscience.
* Conscience and courage were the main features of the ordinary people who saved Jews from Hitler.